Restaurant “Le Carroussel” near Deauville
Peaceful setting, incredible garden and warm hospitality, our restaurant invites you to a gourmet escapade with delicious dishes. Let yourself be tempted by the traditional Norman cuisine, concocted by our Chef with local products. Our hotel The Jardins de Deauville offers you the opportunity to discover our incomparable “Art de Vivre” made by great wines and fine gastronomy.
It will be a pleasure to welcome to our restaurant in a very elegant atmosphere and bay windows overlooking the verdant garden pastures. Please come and taste our specialties with a touch of creativity (seafood or French country cooking). You will be enchanted by the perfumes and flavors of the meals.
Near Pont l’ évêque, a charming picturesque village, our restaurant invites you to discover our traditional gastronomy in friendly atmosphere. Visit our region, our culture and taste our local culinary, created by our passionate Chef and his brigade. This haven of peace is ideal for our reception or business events. Plunge yourself in this real art of living à la française and spend quality time with your friends and family.
We have a luminous space suitable for all occasions in a lively atmosphere and very tasty food. Our restaurant, close to the most important sites of Normandy, offers you special menu. Theme meals, buffets or cocktails, our team will work you to create a unique event to suit your needs and to make your event unforgettable. For your seminars in our hotel ***, our dedicated team will be on hand to make sure everything goes according to plan.
Enjoy energy and vitality you need with our breakfast (served in buffet) in our restaurant, after a great night’s sleep in our comfortable rooms.
L’eau à la bouche: A creative menu on traditional food
The Chef and his brigade of our hotel propose you a menu combining tradition and modernity.
- Cod Rillettes with tomato tartare
- Soufllé Pont l’Évêque and mixed greens salad
- Crispy black pudding and candied apples with calvados
- Verrine of shrimps and grapefruit avocado
- Terrine of scallops with cocktail sauce
- Chicken Fricassee Vallée d’Auge with Vegetable Tagliatelle
- Cod with creamy chorizo sauce, and old-fashioned Mashed potatoes
- Paleron braised (French beefsteak) with salad potatoes
- Hake with dieppoise sauce with cabbage compote
- Honey Pork roasted with sesame sauce
- Norman Lemon Pie with ice cream
- Crispy three chocolate with citrus coulis
- Lemon Meringue Shortbread
- Strawberry rhubarb with ice cream vanilla soup
- Crunchy Pears with homemade salted caramel butter